Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse 200ml:
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionFor our deepest, darkest tan yet, this lightweight mousse tailors to your individual skin tone and gives our longest-lasting tan in one application.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- Best tan on the market!
- Favourite tan on the market! Really easy to apply as the mousse just glides over your skin. Drys really quickly so is good if you need to use it before a night out, it also has a lovely brown glow to it which still had a very natural appearance. I would recommend to anyone whose looking for a tan that will make people question if you have just taken a trip to the Caribbean!
- by Elizabeth Adams | 3/15/17
- ULTIMATE FAVOURITE
- This product is my absolute all time favourite & always an essential for me!! As a regular tanner I use it all the time as it gives me the ultimate deep bronzed glow all year round to the point people have actually asked me if I've been on holiday! Best on the market!
- by Michelle | 2/18/17
- I like it
- I was very nervous to purchase a self tanner. I was afraid it would look orange and/or streaky. However, I am pleased with this one. The only bad thing I noticed is you have to rub it in very quick because it dries fast and could be uneven if you do not rub it in fast enough. For this reason, you need to apply to small areas at a time. I took a shower at night, applied, took a shower the next morning, and I can definitely see the tan. Next time I apply I will try to cover my hands and feet a little better!
- by Elizabeth | 11/3/16
- Poor results.
- I purchased this product to get a beautiful dark tan before vacation. I applied it at night after my shower and had a beautiful color the next morning. That night I took a shower and when I got out, the tan was completely gone. I replied that night, took a shower the following night, and had the same results. I am unable to build my tan because I can't get it to last after a shower. And there's no way it will last after being in a pool. I'm disappointed in my product and wasted $50.
- by Natausha | 7/21/16
- Best Tan
- Have used all the tans on market. This is by far the best. No smell, drys quick and gives a real healthy dark natural looking tan..try it. Its brilliant.
- by Niamh Fox | 5/29/16
- BEST TANNING PRODUCT OUT THERE
- This by far is definitely and always has been my favourite product of the whole St Tropez range! Always leaves me with a fresh, healthy & non-streak glow! I love it, best tanning product on the market!
- by Faye | 3/14/16
- Deep, dark tanning!
- I love this bottle and how it appears. I feel you know you are going to get a good tan just from how appealing the packaging is!
I used it with the St Tropez mitt, this mousse is so simple to use that even idiots like me can't even get it wrong!
It glides all over the skin and absorbs easily so that you can see if any blending in is necessary. I only put a little on and it goes a long way, leaving my skin to develop a gorgeous colour. It goes on even and doesn't leave any streaks and it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky.
There is no horrible smell and no dodgy streaks if you use the mitt correctly!
A must have for anyone wanting to look like they've just stepped off the plane!
- by Debbie Louise Davies | 1/24/16
- Lovely even colour !!
- This mousse is fantastic, it applys so easy with the St Tropez mitt and gives a really even coverage with long lasting results. I love the way that this is not sticky so you can carry on as normal and not have to wait. The smell is by far the best I have tried and the colour is a perfect golden tan. I will be recommending this to everyone !!!
- by Linzi Cypher | 1/21/16
- This is one of my favourite tans from St Tropez. It goes on easier and smoother than the original mousse and sinks in quicker in my opinion. It's not as drying as other mousses and the result is a really realistic and dark tan. It's especially excellent for legs (which don't always pick up tan as well) but I would recommend using a different product for the face. I'm quite fair but tan in the sun easily and I find the dark mousse a bit too dark for my face, whereas the original mousse is fine. I use a mitt to apply mine and I've never had a problem, it's always a very even application.
- by Victoria | 1/19/16
- Great Results
- Applied with the mitt this product was easy to put on and gave a lasting tan, would recommend this to friends.
- by DMC | 1/19/16