Self Tan Dark Bronzing Lotion 200ml:
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionFor our deepest, darkest healthy looking tan, this ultra hydrating lotion tailors to your individual skin tone for a long-lasting tan and even fade.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- Amazing product
- This is my first time using this particular product and I am so happy with the results. I exfoliated first and then applied two coats of the tan and then waited 8 hours to wash it off. The results were completely streak free and flawless and there was no smell at all. I would 100% recommend this product and will be using it as my go to fake tan.
- by Araminta Louis | 9/21/16
- Natural and dark tan
- Its great, being blonde I hate the orange look a lot of tanners give this is natural look with absolutely no orange tint; will give you that deep dark tropical tan look.
- by Connie | 6/28/16
- Great product, just too dark for me
- Nice lightweight feeling, fast drying tanning product, far superior to any other brand I have used previously, perfect if you like a dark tan but personally I like to build my colour up gradually and this shade was just too dark for me! Don't forget to exfoliate with this product! Oh it smells very good too!!
- by Rebecca Duffy | 1/29/16
- I've found a new favourite St Tropez product, absolutely love this. The texture is perfect, not at all sticky and soaks into the skin quickly upon application so you can get dressed pretty quickly. Although the guide colour is dark, it washes off the next morning to provide a deep yet believable colour with even fading. The best thing about this tan is the absence of any biscuity smell while it develops. A win for me.
- by Fran | 1/29/16