Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse 240ml:
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionFor our most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, the lightweight, classic mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for our longest-lasting tan in one application.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- A classic for a reason!
- I have tried every tan going and always go back to St Tropez Classic. The mousse can be applied so easily and one pump goes a long way. When on, the smell is much weaker than other self tans, especially if you are patient to allow it to dry before putting clothes on. The tan lasts through a few showers and the wear off is very natural. All in all a fab premium product that's worth every penny!
- by Ruth Johnston | 3/30/18
- Does exactly what it says on the tin!
- This product does exactly what it says on the packaging, and has rightly earned the Classic status and title. Easy to apply with the mitt, I promise you, this product delivers a healthy looking, even glow, and not an Ommpah Loompah in sight! It's longevity is impressive, as lasted a good 5-7 days, without streaking or flaking. An absolute cult classic worth every penny.
- by Laura | 4/11/17
- Classic for a reason
- This product definitely earns the classic title! I wouldn't be without this for a night out with the girls! It doesn't smell on application and its got a guide colour when you apply to avoid streaking, once washed off the color is even and has a natural tone to it! Love it!
- by Stephanie | 2/16/17
- Favourite tan
- This has quickly become my favourite. So easy to apply and completely streak free. It gives a lovely glow without the 'self tan' look.
- by Nicki Sinden | 2/16/17
- So natural
- I applied this tan once took me 10 minutes for my whole body and very minimal drying time and wait for it...... LASTED for at least 7 days without any need for touch ups! Super easy to apply with the mitt and leaves no streaks! I also used this after I came back from my holiday to maximise my own tan (only a short break needed to look more tanned) and it was super natural!
- by Rachel | 2/16/17
- The original favourite!
- This tan was my first to try from St.Tropez after going to a salon for a spray tan. Since then I have never gone back and always stocking up on it! Every time it gives me such a great tan, never fails to impress. So easy to apply and the fade is great. Its always my go to for big events or even in summer, recommended it to my daughter for her first tan and we know nothing else!
- by Kathleen | 1/29/17
- Classic standing the test of time
- St.Tropez’s classic tan is so perfect and you really can’t get a better colour anywhere else. Gives the perfect glow for a holiday ready tan with streak-free application and a wonderful scent
- by Eva | 1/3/17
- Best tanner
- I use this mousse on my days off when I don't have to go anywhere and I let it sit all day never streaks and smells nice I love all these products.
- by Debra | 8/25/16
- #sttropeztan i adore this product....i never self tan i heard so many good things about this product that i had to try....it smells amazing and works beautifully also love the color of this tanner definetly going to keep repurchasing:)
- by patricia holmes | 8/15/16
- My favourite
- I had spent so long trying to find a tan which sits well on my skin, no lingering smell, no stickiness and easy to apply! A year and a half down the line and I am still using it! As I'm at college 5 days a week I need a tan which is no hassle and quick to apply and dry and this is it! I use this on a Sunday and by Wednesday (sometimes but I don't always need to) I use the tanning lotion by St Tropez to top it up and moisturise my skin! The smell is amazing and doesn't leave you with that day after smell! Forever my favourite
- by Lily Pearson | 3/22/16
- Great colour
- A self tan mousse is always my favourite drys quickly and less chance of streaks. St tropez gives you the best natural colour.. I love it as I have eczema and doesn't effect it
- by Emma Richardson | 2/1/16
- Loved it!
- Fab natural looking tan, gorgeous tone to the tan, not orange/green on application. Smell is pleasant and does not linger like other tanners. Doesn't feel tacky after application, really great! Would love a dark version as I love my deep tanners!!
- by Zoe Seymour | 1/31/16
- Classic's are always the best!
- I just can't say enough good things about this product! It is a classic for a reason and a staple in my beauty routine. The mousse is a good texture and coloured so you can see what you're doing as you go along, I would recommend you using a mitt to apply and putting a towel down beforehand. I applied before bedtime and then washed it off in the morning and was so pleased with the colour, it is perfect for me, really natural but dark enough to make an impact! It lasts around a week but I top up with the everyday moisturizer once a week as well to keep my colour up!
- by Louise Moore | 1/29/16
- A classic tanning product
- This mousse appears very dark when you dispense it and as I'm pale and freckly, I wondered if it would be suitable. However, just one application gave me an even, and not too dark, colour which I didn't feel I needed to top up. The dark colour of the mousse actually makes it easy to apply as you can see which bits you have covered. I dressed quite quickly after application and it didn't affect the colour. I don't tan at all on holiday because of my skin colour, so this will definitely be in my luggage so that I can get a golden glow like everyone else!
- by Christine Dodd | 1/24/16