Self Tan Classic Bronzing Lotion 240ml:
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionFor our most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, this ultra hydrating classic lotion tailors to your individual skin tone for a long-lasting tan and even fade.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- The original classic
- This was St.Tropez's first product, I was introduced to it around 15 years ago when my sister returned home from having it applied professionally, I was intrigued as to how it worked as it did look bizarre when first applied, fear not! it's supposed to look a little muddy but I promise you when you let it develop overnight and shower off in the morning it looks incredible. It is long lasting and incredibly hydrating, I have loved this for years and still continue to use it.
- by Daniel | 3/25/17
- Look No Further!
- You can't go wrong with the old classic, the first I ever used. I have tried all the others and this is still the best! I was very worried I thought it was no longer in production, but have realised they have changed the old pump to a tube. PHEW I can't find it in Boots though or some other stores it always was...in 30 mins you will have a very VERY realistic looking real tan without anyone knowing. It does say splash your face after a few hours to prevent streaks but I have never experienced any. My sister said "Have you just been sitting in the sun?" I said no its fake..she said "NO WAY" I love this...it is still in my opinion the best that St.Tropez has ever made. A miracle! You just have more confidence and feel better with a tan! Someone should send a tube to President Trump...far better than his orange look in my opinion.
- by Karen | 3/12/17
- Natural look.
- The lotion gives a perfect natural colour. To apply, the lotion was not so easy at first, but I did not use a moisturiser which is probably the reason why. Anyway, after a couple of times I could apply it evenly on my legs, that is what I needed really, to be able to wear a skirt. It made my dry and white skin looked really healthy.
- by Jelizaveta Jevsejenko | 1/31/16
- Gorgeous natural colour!
- After exfoliating my skin, I applied this using the tanning mitt to ensure good coverage. I followed the instructions for application and then waited. After an hour or so, it was dry enough that I could get ready and planned to check out the results later in the day. Within a few hours, my tan was already beginning to glow. I have medium skin tone so wasn't sure how much of a difference I should expect after just one application but for me, it was just enough. Not too dark but enough to give a noticeable change and healthy looking tan. There was no orange tint which I associate with alot of this type of product but a natural looking tan without streaks! I did have a couple of darker patches around my heels but blame myself for not rubbing it in quite well enough. My knees often attract fake tan like a magnet and stand out more than the rest of my legs, but with this, they remained evenly coloured and no darker areas. Overall I would definitely recommend this if it's the natural look you're going for and for a deeper tan, simply re-apply a day or two later.
- by Elaine Kirkup | 1/31/16
- Long lasting tan
- This product is a good one to use if you've got plenty of time to apply it. It's well worth it though as it gives a really nice, natural looking colour and lasted for over a week before it started to fade gradually. It never looked streaky or patchy. Would certainly recommend the Classic Bronzing Lotion
- by Mandy | 1/30/16
- Fantastic tan for pale skin
- Another great tanning product from the classic range. Applying with a mitt was really easy, and did give a streak free finish the next day! Tan went on fairly dark however when it washed off the next day it was a lovely golden biscuit colour, perfect for my pale skin.
- by Susan Robertson | 1/23/16