One Night Only 100ml, Light / Medium :
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionFor an instant tan with no commitment. Our streak-free face and body bronzer delivers a natural, light to medium tan that lasts for up to 24 hours, with no transfer. With Rainmac™ Technology, this lotion simply washes off with soap and water.
Available in Light/Medium and Medium/Dark.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: To remove, simply wash off with soap and water.
We recommend a patch test is carried out at least 24 hours prior to use. If there are any adverse reactions do not continue to use. Don’t apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin and stop using if your skin becomes irritated.
Write A Review
- Simply Unbeatable!
- Firstly I've tried many many wash off bronzing lotions and none of them compare to this. The consistency of this is absolute perfection.
Its a gel that is easy blendable, not too much coverage but not sheer enough where you have to use a lot.
The colour is a believable tanned brown colour, for the smallest hint of colour simply add a drop of moisturiser.
It even smells pleasant too which is always an added bonus.
St. Tropez PLEASE NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS EVER!!! It is the best of the best.
- by Lynne Innes | 3/27/16
- Last minute plans!
- This product is ideal for last minute plans, or to fill in any bits you've missed. It can also be used for contouring very effectively as it's so easy to apply.
It looks very natural and really brightens up my face, when used with the tanning mitt.
It is easily removed with soap and water.
- by Natalie | 1/30/16
- Absolutely loved this. Since I'm already naturally tanned as it is using this just made my face (I only use it for face rather than my body) have an even lovelier colour to it. The tan looked natural and made my skin bright. I didn't even break out when using this on my face, in fact I didn't even bother washing my face at night (bad I know) and still managed to not have a face fully of angry red spots! One pesky thing about this tan is as with most fake tans, your hands will stain so be sure to use tanning mitts or at least wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- by Tahsin | 1/28/16
- Best quick tan
- I used this for the first time and thought wow...it's pleasant fragrance and light lotion texture made it enjoyable to use. Once it had dried my skin felt smooth and silky and looked a natural sun kissed colour. I especially liked it on my face and a quick application in the morning with a bit of lippy and mascara and I'm ready to 'face ' the day. It washed off easily as well and didn't transfer to my clothes during the day .
- by Susan P | 1/28/16
- Instant tan, instantly easy to use!
- Brilliant and easy to use!
I loved it... Perfect for a quick tan for a night out - washes off easily so didn't ruin my white bed sheets!
- by Carolyn Gentle | 1/21/16
- Love this instant tan!
- I used to swear by rimmel instant however I came across this and haven't looked back.
The application is really simple, the lotion feels as though it moisturisers at the same time as tanning. It is durable and doesn't wear off through the night nor does it transfer into my clothes, the colour provides a very realistic tan without being obviously fake! Application is smooth and streak free, I was also using it under my foundation as a base to give all over tan, provided right Depth and tone of tan without looking like reality tv star! Really hope the bring a spray version out with same properties.
- by Lucy | 1/20/16
- I absolutely love this Instant Tan. I apply it with the St.Tropez mitt and you get a quick, completely streak free application! Best instant tan by far.
- by Nicola | 3/29/15
- Looks Amazing....Dont wear with white!!!!
- The tan itself is amazing it goes on so nicely, very even and great colour....the first time i used it it was perfect but i was wearing a dark ish dress didnt find any transfer on my bedding i thought oh this is great, second time i left plenty of time of it to dry as i did my hair and make up for a night out when to put my white top on total disaster!! basically the top was ruined the tan had transferred onto the fabic not just in one small area, the top was unwearable :(
The tan is great just dont wear light clothing is my advice
- by samantha brennan | 2/3/15
- Best Ever!
- This has got to be the best Instant Tan Lotion ever. . .So easy to apply and the colour looks like a natural tan!
It's brill! I love it!!
- by lainie | 7/31/14
- Top Marks!
- I got a sample of this on the front of a magazine and used it when I couldn't find the Instant Tan I usually use. It's great! Goes on fairly easily (as easy as all the others, you have to not rub too much), good texture, fantastic natural colour even on pale skin and smells nice too. Will definitely use in future.
- by Claire Hepworth | 7/16/14
- Instant tan! What can I say! You have to buy ! This is a must to use! It is so quick and easy to apply , no streaks, lovely scent. It must be good as my Mum uses mine, without any probs or streaks!! And my Mum and fake tan dont normally make a good match! This is just the deal!
WELL DONE St Tropez for this ideal perfect product! It's a must for summer and pale skin. Go for it!
- by Abigayle Bartley | 7/2/14
- Lovely Instant tan
- I absolutely love this tan and would recommend it to anyone. As I have extremely fair skin I struggle finding a good natural looking fake tan but this one is perfect! It's easy to apply using a tanning mit, has a lovely smell and unlike many fake tans this absorbs very quick and feels really light on the skin.
At first I thought the bottle was quite small but it lasts for ages and just as long as many large bottled tans as you do not need a lot for each application.
Defiantly worth every penny.
- by Emily | 2/14/14
- Ammazing Instant Tan
- Having used St Tropez gradual tan before but can never be bothered with the up keep i decided to try the instant tan for just when I want a bit of colour and its perfect, smells lovely, natural colour, takes hardly any time to apply and minutes to try, love it cant recommend it enough, tiny point is you cant then wash your hands with soap as it comes off so keep that in mind, carry hand sanitizer to apply on your palms.
- by Vicki | 2/4/14
- st tropez instant tan
- absolutly amazing, i always struggle with fake tans but this one is amazing. perfect for a night out and quick and easy to use xxx
- by laura dale | 1/6/14
- Natural, glowing, perfection.
- I am a newbie to fake tan and have never thought that I would want to even try it out but this year after coming back from my holiday in Cuba where I got a gorgeous tan I found that I was addicted to keeping my tan and I wanted to have a colour all year round. Ever since I got back to Ireland I've wanted to maintain that tan but even though I did look into sun beds I still wasn't sure on going under that uv light that could be harmful so I had started looking into self tans. I was lucky to be given the chance to try this product and having applied it, stupidly, to skin just out of the shower (un-moisturised) I had found that I love this product. I loved that it was so easy to apply and the scent is lovely and not what I had always thought self tanning lotions smelled like. I applied it with my hands because I don't own any mit. I applied it to the bottom half of my legs first and I tried to apply it fast in circular motions and it didn't streak and wasn't uneven which I was happy about. I then applied it to my thighs in the same way and found that it did catch to some dry bits in my inner thighs but that is why I never moisturised. I tried it again today and put on the tightest skinny jeans I own and after taking it off I was happy that it doesn't transfer at all so frankly it does exactly what it says on the bottle. It gives you such a natural glow that I think I have become sort of addicted to this and am looking forward to trying out other items of theirs but this time I know that I have to moisturise before putting it on and to exfoliate properly as well. But all in all I am very happy with this product and I am glad that I am not, I guess you can say, scared about self tanners anymore. St. Tropez I have become addicted to the gorgeous glow. Thank you! <3 Ana
- by Ana Aguila (www.elizabethsbeauty.wordpress.com) | 11/25/13
- The most natural looking tan to ever come out of a bottle!
- I am a long time fan of St Tropez products, my usual go to is the spray on gradual tanner because i hate streaks with a passion but i find it really difficult to apply creams and mouses with a mitt and get a completely natural finish. I always end up with at least one area that doesn't look quite right once the tan has developed. The gradual tanner goes some way to combat this because you build up the colour so any mistakes can be covered over and made to look better but with this product you can get a completely flawless finish first time. Because the colour doesn't develop, you won't find areas that don't look great hours later, and you also avoid that fake tan smell completely - bonus! It has the lightest gel/cream texture that is incredibly easy to blend out. I also find the colour of the light/medium is perfect for a really natural looking glow, not even a hint of orange to be seen! I really love this product for a special occasion and i would definitely recommend it.
- by Anna onthedressingtable | 11/20/13
- Absolutly brilliant
- I love this tanning lotion I use it often and washes off doesn't stain perfect size bottle for about 5 to 10 uses depending on how dark you want it matches all skintones well worth the money.
- by Sophie | 11/17/13