3-in-1 Bronzing Powder 22g:
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionNEW Sculpt, bronze and highlight the face and body with our 3-in-1 bronzing powder. The three complimentary tones can be used individually to enhance features, or blend together for an instant bronzed look. Use for a natural bronzed complexion and overall holiday glow.
How to apply
Write A Review
- Best bronzer around- recommend
- So happy to discover this amazing bronzer. It has three different tones which means I can alter the colour depending on if I want lighter coverage for work or something deeper for a night out. It also comes with a giant mirror in the compact which is great for the make up bag.
This bronzer is also great for contouring too with the different depths of colour. I often use it to sculpt my face and décolletage.
I am hooked. Highly recommend.
- by Laura Emily | 4/5/17
- The colors are great for the fairest to deep tan skin, they blend out seamlessly and super smooth. Another plus is that this is huge so it will last a while, definitely will be buying a backup of this!
- by Elle | 3/31/17
- Easy for men to use
- Firstly I'm a guy, I was worried that this wouldn't look natural on my skin as it's technically a make-up product. Fear not, this looks completely natural, using a big Bronzing brush enables me to distribute the product quickly and evenly, it makes me look fresh and is great for a last minute glow for when I'm short on time, if you don't like products with shimmer then this product is great. Give it a try!
- by Daniel | 2/15/17
- 3-in-1 Bronzing Powder
- I love the versatility of this product. The ability to build it to exactly the right shade without looking 'dirty' and the fact that it can be used for bronzing, sculpting and highlighting makes it a winner for me. This would be a must have in my makeup bag for holidays, as I wouldn't need to worry that my current bronzer is too light for once I've built a tan, and also means I can use it on days that I've self tanned, and days when I need to use it to build a glow. I'd definitely recommend, and it will definitely be a staple beauty product in my makeup bag.
- by Fran Guyler | 1/19/17
- 100% recommend!
- This is such a versatile palette and would suit all skin tones thanks to having the choice between using the 3 shades either together or separately. The two deeper shaded are excellent for contouring (I used one with fake tan and the other without) and the highlighter gives a great shimmer without being too bright. I usually have to buy two sets of makeup for when I have fake tan on so this is an absolute bargain in my eyes!
The compact is such a generous size which I think you don't see very often and would last for ages. This also has the added (and much appreciated) benefit of coming with a decent sized mirror.
- by Katie Hunter | 1/16/17
- 3-in-1 Bronzing Powder
- What a totally perfect power house product (Defo. new best friend) a multi-tasking beauty buddy for real I'm sure....
In this busy, busy life when we want it all & try so hard to have it all this new 3-in-1 bronzing powder certainly delivers it all from needing that quick fix naturally gorgeous 'no make-up' glow for be it that early morning school run, pre-post gym workout or even that staying in day when you get that unexpected knock at the door. Or is your glow needing to step up to the mark on a dress to impress day/night, date night or catch up with the crew night when that glam evening bronze works well with that touch of sculpt & highlight. This beautiful class act mosaic certainly delivers that daily glow through to glam evening glow & everything in between. It's easy to use whether you decide to use as singles or multi mix or a bit of both that helps to create your unique look.
Having this little beauty creation gives you the assurance that this way nothing will ever dull your special sparkle & the insurance it helps increase your glam factor.
- by Mary Czolij | 1/15/17
- All Star Glow
- This is a bronzer to suit all skin tones, you can blend the 3 shades together for a custom glow or use them separately to contour, shade and illuminate. It's something you can layer to build depth but is still pretty natural compared to other high street products, I've given it 4 stars and would have given it 5 if it wasn't for the subtle shimmer
- by Pixie Tenenbaum | 1/15/17
- Love it!
- I am quite new to the whole sculpting/contouring thing, so I wasn't sure what to expect when trying out this bronzing powder.
However, I am hooked on creating a contoured look! It is so easy to build up a subtle glow using the three different colours.
I am using it sparingly for winter at the moment, so I cannot wait to use it in summer!
- by Carly | 1/15/17
- New Favourite!
- I was lucky enough to sample the 3-in-1 Bronzing Powder and - Wow!
The compact is a great size - 22g, perfect for using a big powder brush if you use all three shades together or, each colour is large enough to use with separate brushes if you want to use as a contour kit.
I found using the three shades together gave me a lovely natural glow and, it looked natural without a tan and enhanced on my St.Tropez tan when I tried it on top of that.
I also experimented using it to contour and I found without a tan the lighter shade and the highlight worked perfectly and, again, on top of my St.Tropez tan I found the darker shade and the highlight worked better and highlighted my cheekbones naturally.
All in all a new favourite in my collection!
- by Lyndsey Green | 1/13/17
- I absolutely love this, I use it to contour and I can't put it down, it's my new favourite
- by Nuala Smyth | 1/12/17
- LOVE IT
- I love this bronzer, and I'm not easy to please! At this time of year (winter), I usually avoid bronzers because I just can't find the right shade, and believe me I've tried a lot! This powder bronzer is beautiful, a perfect combination of 3 shades. I apply it with a Bobbi Brown bronzing brush. It's very easy to blend, and gives you a beautiful, and natural looking glow. You have the option to contour and highlight using the 3 shades individually, or to swirl together for a bronzed glow, my preference for this time of year. There's just the right amount of shimmer to make this a very wearable product, not too much for day and enough for evenings out. I've worn it with, and without a tan. This new product is great, it's a larger than average sized bronzer, and the compact has a large mirror inside too. It's definitely my new fav!
- by Jacquelaine Drummond | 1/11/17
- Natural glow
- I have fallen in love with this bronzer. It has a slight shimmer to it which gives a lovely bronze glow, which will be perfect for the summer. I also love that the three shades can be used separately to create a sculpted look. As I am very pale I have to use a very light hand when applying it at the moment, but bring on summer!!!
- by Amy Garrod | 1/11/17
- Bronzed Goddess
- This bronzing powder is a really nice shade and lasts all day. It can also be used to highlight and contour the face as there are 3 separate shades. It also has a large mirror so you can touch up your face on the go.
- by Lucy Noble | 1/11/17
- Great, multi purpose, good colour
- This bronzer is a great size with a fantastic size mirror too. It does not come with any applicator, however I use it with my own brushes.
First things first, the bronzing colour is a guaranteed good colour, it's dark, matte and provides a great sweeping of colour across your face.
The powder is split into three other colours which can swirl in, or as I do, use it as a contour pallets with dark light and high lighter. And, when I haven't tanned I use all three combined.
Worthwhile addition to the makeup bag!
- by Lucy | 1/11/17
- Great & very versatile
- I was lucky enough to be sent a new product by St.Tropez.
The first thing I noticed about this product is the sheer size, at 22g it is going to last me some time which is great, I also like the sleek black packaging and the mirror inside is very handy.
The three in one aspect is bang on trend as the idea with this product is that you can bronze, contour and highlight all in one…actually I would use some of these shades as eyeshadows so maybe they should consider upgrading to 4-in-1!
The shades are very versatile, the product glides on easily and feels light on my skin. I would say the highlighter is a better bronzer for me but if I had a base fake tan then I could apply the darker shades. In terms of application you can contour with the darker colour using a small soft brush (I like real techniques) then use the medium shade as an all over bronzer, use a bigger bronzing brush for this and then the highlighter goes on well with a fan/highlighter brush. You could also use a large bronzing brush and sweep through all the colours to get a natural tanned look.
Overall this is a great product that is a vital addition to your makeup bag.
- by Louise Moore | 1/11/17
- Great Size and Colour
- This Powder is Great, 3 colour choices and the size is good. I like this product even on my pale skin tone.
- by Emma Richardson | 1/11/17
- 3 in 1 bronzing powder
- I love this,3 bronzing colours or swirl your brush to mix together. The product description says that it has 2 contour colour and one highlighter but i think they highlight shade would work on a paler skin tone as contour. I use the dark to contour and the medium as an allover glow. The powders themselves are buttery and easy to to apply not dry or dusty at all. Also this is really a big thing but the packaging is a good size not tiny like some compact products and has a huge mirror which is a bonus..would buy again!
- by Donna hercock | 1/11/17
- 3-in-1 Bronzing Power
- This bronzing powder gives the most beautiful natural glow and is a great finishing touch to any tan. The three shades would suit any skin tone and the large mirror is perfect for on the go application. I am overall really impressed with this product and can definitely see myself purchasing this repeatedly!
- by Talia | 1/11/17
- 3-in-1 Bronzing Powder - a new "must have"!!
- I received this as a member of the VIP Beauty Panel. I absolutely love bronzers and have tried quite a few over the years, and had become “brand loyal” to another brand. However, this bronzer may well become my firm favourite – it is so easy to apply and can be used separately to highlight and contour, or swirled together to give a bronzed glow on the face, and the body. I love, love, love it! It’s a good sized bronzer, which means that the big bronzing brushes fit in perfectly for a good all over swirl, or you could use the contouring brushes if that’s the look you are going for.
I would say my skin at the moment is fairly pale, but this compact has left me with a lovely glow, without looking over the top. The packaging is very St.Tropez, very classy looking, and has a lovely big mirror so that you can take it with you to top up during the day, or slip it into your clutch for a night out. I have worn this product a number of times now, and find that it wears well throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this bronzer for all skin types and tones.
- by Jane Proc | 1/11/17
- Brilliant Tan Enhancer!
- Really love this new 3-in-1 bronzer which is a fantastic addition to the St.Tropez tanning range. The compact is attractive and sleek, features a large mirror and a 3 toned bronzer. The powder it's self is soft and silky, buffing seamlessly into my skin. I have fair skin so prefer to swirl the colours together for use on my face and chest, the medium shade i have used to contour. Colour builds well so it's easy to apply light coverage as it's now winter and intensify the colour when summer arrives. I would have loved the addition of a brush in the compact but otherwise can't fault it!
- by Emily | 1/10/17
- I spend an absolute fortune on bronzing powders and have never found one I liked that didn't make me look orange..... until now. Even without a tan this made me look healthy and natural. The generous size of each section is definitely more appealing and the packaging isn't flimsy or difficult to open. Whether I want to bronze or contour it's easy and looks good. Highly impressed and will now become a permanent addition to my make up bag.
- by Emma-Louise Blake | 1/10/17
- Bronzing Convert
- I received this as a member of the VIP Beauty Panel. I have tried lots of bronzers over the years, never with much success, but this is beautiful! I'm extremely fair skinned and usually end up looking orange, this 3 in 1 compact has totally won me over.
The packaging is classy, a lovely big mirror and the different colour sections are big enough to easily apply seperately or sweep together. I've used the darkest shade to contour and the lightest to highlight and also swirled all three on my brush to give a bronzed glow. The result is natural looking without a hint of orange and applies (and wears) beautifully.
Thank you St.Tropez, you've converted me to bronzer and I'd recommend this wholeheartedly!
- by Dagmar | 1/10/17
- My new favorite bronzer!
- I absolutely love this bronzing powder it's great that it has three colours so it suits everyone! I cannot wait for summer to begin now, I'm going to be bronzed all the way through! It gives a nice healthy glow to your face without you looking orange!
- by Lydia Catherall | 1/10/17
- Lovely healthy glow bronzer
- This is a great all round bronzer that gives a lovely golden glow to the face without being orange. I enjoyed the product best when swirling all the colours together and sweeping in figure 8 shape around my face. The product contains a contour shade which can also be used alone, it is quite warm toned but still looks great and I think the colours would work for a lot of different skin tones but using them in different amounts.
- by Jenny Williams | 1/9/17
- 3-in-1 Bronzing powder
- Love the colour, perfect for my pale skin!
Blends really well.
The compact is nice and slim with a fantastic sized mirror !
Being a big fan of the Classic Bronzing Mousse it was good to try something different and this will now be my daily favourite.
Thank you St.Tropez.
- by Claire Green | 1/9/17
- Gorgeous natural glowing bronzer
- Lovely compact with huge mirror (always a bonus!). Brilliant coverage and looked so natural, blended well with big brush. Have just put my previous bronzer in the bin !!! Will be a repeat buy for me !!
- by Nicola Biven | 1/8/17
- Amazing product! So Natural!
- I received this as part of the VIP Beauty Panel. It's so beautiful, the packaging is so sleek and the compact mirror inside is a great size! The product itself is beautiful! So natural! Yet you can definitely apply for a more tanned look! I will be using it every day! Thank you St.Tropez! Xxxxx
- by Megan Smith | 1/8/17
- 3 in 1 bronzing powder
- Such a good product, love the pigment and love how you can use one colour or all 3 at once!! The mirror is such a good size, definitely repurchasing!!
- by Abbie | 1/8/17
- 3-in1 bronzing powder
- The best thing about these is that they are a matte finish. It's great that you can use them all together or separately too. I like to use a sweep of all 3 on my cheek bones, highlighter down my nose and the bronzer on my forehead and under my chin/neck. Also looks great on the decolletage. I love to keep my glow all year round.
- by Kristy Usher | 1/8/17
- Amazing Glow
- LOVELY COMPACT WITH GOOD SIZED MIRROR, BUILDABLE COLOUR THAT LOOKS NATURAL, A SLIGHT SPARKLE TO THE BRONZER WHICH I LIKE, EASY TO USE AND LIGHTWEIGHT FOR CARRYING AROUND A GREAT PRODUCT
- by A Mckechnie | 1/7/17
- Excellent colour bronzing powder
- I love the St.Tropez bronzing mousse so was excited to try this bronzing powder. The compact it comes in is thin so easy to transport about, I was really impressed with the size of the mirror in the lid it was excellent to allow me to apply the bronzer accurately. My skin tone is quite fair but by using all 3 of the tones together it gave me a really lovely colour which complemented my skin. As I was worried it would be too much but the colours blended together really nicely. I normally use Bobbi Brown shimmer brick but the St.Tropez bronzing powder is just as good and much better value.
- by Susan Robertson | 1/7/17
- 3 in 1 .. Glowing skin
- I really like this product. Used all in 1 gives my face a lovely glow (I have very pale white skin). Used alone, the dark one looks lovely sculpting my cheeks but the lighter one used alone tends to be a little yellowy on my skin. The middle colour looks nice blended in as blush mixing the dark and middle colour.
It's really easy to apply and it doesn't make you shiny.
And you get a lot of product for the money, and when I've tanned nearer summer, I can still use it !!
- by Wendy | 1/6/17
- 3-in-1 bronzing powder 22g
- Absolutely amazing don't know how I lived without this product, everything you need to sculpt bronze and highlight in one pallet. I'm having to hide it from my 18 year old daughter as she too loves it, so natural looking gives a healthy glow when used all together and fantastic results when used individually many thanks x
- by Suesan Roberts | 1/6/17
- 3-1 bronzing powder
- What a great way to get your start of the year glow back!!! Very quick and simple to use... even on the go! And always beautiful and natural too!
A new fav!
- by Rosslyn Orr | 1/5/17